Raspberry Processing Equipment
Our patent pending 2019 fully automated Raspberry Flat Dumper protects the value of your crop by slowly and gently placing them on the conveyors optimized for speed, eliminating the worry of gaps or overloading impacting your production line. And because our conveyor belts operate in multiple directions, it reduces the worry of one hiccup slowing down your entire process.
For those raspberries headed for wet pack, our Raspberry Flat Dumper is an ideal solution because it can dump 1,000 flats per hour, which can eliminate the need for up to four manual laborers.
Our raspberry dumpers can dump 1,000 flats per hour, and our raspberry flat stacker can stack flats from the top-down into 22 unit stacks.
Once your raspberry flats are dumped, Andgar builds an entire line of equipment to automatically process raspberries to save you time and labor, including:
- Flat Washers to wash empty raspberry flats
- Raspberry Flat Stackers tested for reliability and built with a programmable logic controller for reliability and production data
- Food Processing Conveyors made with Volta Belts that can operate in multiple directions
- Raspberry Blower Cleaners with a first-of-its-kind dual blower design system to improve the hygiene of your raspberries
- Box Fillers for raspberries, which Andgar builds in multiple head configurations, guided by an easy to control touch screen
- Raspberry Drum Fillers to hold up to 55-gallons of raspberries headed for the bulk market
Contact us to request a custom quote or for additional information. Or, download information about Andgar’s specialized Raspberry Processing Equipment below.